Thursday, December 13, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Hey everyone! I'm back in Bodh Gaya! The travel with nice, happy to get back. Everyone here has some great stories! I can't beleive it's only a week until my birthday which is the day I leave Bodh Gaya which is sad. I have one week though to cherish the moment. Well it will be intresting seeing everyone and being back. Being back I am still a little torn about leaving. We got off the plane and the taxi driver pulled one of those games and I was pissed because we were too tired to deal with in but then my favorite Bollywood song came on and I had to dance and it was like I was back into India mode and I LOVED IT! Man okay seriously I'm just going to travel after college. I'm just going to show up every four years or so say hello and then I'm gone. It will be amazing. I mean I am looking foward to coming back I just really love it here. It will be fine though. Yey!

No comments: